Friday, October 29, 2010

SO sorry.

So, I am a horrible blogger. I'm sorry. I've been very busy or just to lazy. More busy though. Well we aren't going to Italy (thank you Air Force). We're staying right here in Minot, North Dakota. Jake got a special piece of paper for failing a PT test sooo we're aren't going.

Any who, tomorrow we're going to a friends Halloween Partayyy. Emmalyn will be her Butterfly, Jake is Superman, and I am going to be Juno. We were going to be Taayyy Swift and Joe Jonas but nope. I am so excited to spend some time with my "extended" family. I love them!

Monkey is growing to such a big girl. I love her so much every day. She isn't crawling and hates scooting but she LOVES her walker!

Well I am going to relax with Jake and face book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment