Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New start.

So I decided to make a new public blog. I really don't care if people don't like what I say or write. I need a place to vent where people aren't going to jump down my throat. I need a place where I can write things that happen in our lives.

Any who, we have just been really busy with taking care of Daddy and his appointments. Work takes up his whole life though (duh!). They put him on nights, so this is why I'm posting at 138am. He'll be home in 7 hours.. Maybe! I get lonely at nights, Emmalyn and the Pups are sleeping. Other then taking care of Jake and such we haven't had anything fun happen in our life. Besides just spending time with our dear friends. We may not even go to Italy any more with Jakes issue, and my lovely back problems. So who knows what's in store for us. I just know God has a plan for us. Even if Jake gets discharged (which is far far away as of right now) God will open up another door for us. We picked a city Jake would like to do police work for, he ended up choosing Atlanta. I'd love to live in the South (warm weather of course). Jake is a country boy at heart as well. As long as we find a good Suburb I'm fine. I'm good with anything BUT Michigan. What's there for us? Our families, who love to vacation to us (well at least my mom lol).

Well... I'm going to go and try and sleep it's now 143. UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment